Daniela Chandler - Spa Director
Daniela has been involved in the Spa world for most of her professional life. Recognised as the face of Pevonia in the UK, Daniela started the development of the SK brand over 10 years ago when she selected the team of professionals to start this venture. Daniela had a very clear determination about what she wanted to achieve, leaving no stone unturned. Daniela’s passion lies in skincare; having been fortunate enough to run a brand like Pevonia that has a whole philosophy about results for the skin, Daniela implemented this same passion into SK. Daniela runs a tight ship with a team of staff who are real givers, natural nurturers, who enhance and deliver the feeling of wellbeing that is key to every SK experience. With her knowledge and experience, Daniela has been able create a concept unique to Suffolk, offering the very best services at SK Clinic + Spa.
Caroline Botterall - Reception Manager
Caroline joined the team in May 2014 in a full time receptionist role and now heads up the Reception team. Caroline enjoys working with SK clients and the SK team and is happy to know that she was a part of the excellent service and experience that clients have here.
Kelly Seaton - Assistant Reception Manager
Kelly joined the SK reception team in June and has settled in fantastically. Kelly is exceptional at administration and is a credit to the SK team. Her hobbies include spending time with her son and family. Kelly has a passion for spa and making sure people are taken care of from start to finish on their spa journey.
April Bridges - Receptionist
April recently joined the SK Reception Team. She loves hearing feedback from clients as they depart and making sure their experience has been as relaxing as possible.
Sharon Seaton - Head Therapist
Sharon has been qualified in Beauty Therapy for 7 years and has an holistic approach with all her treatments. Massage and Facials are Sharon's favourites to give, although she enjoys all other treatments she performs too. Sharon is looking forward to continuing her career with SK and learning new skills along the way.
Paige Watts - Senior Therapist
- Started working at SK in October 2014
- Promoted to a Senior Therapist March 2016
- Been in the Industry for four years, previously working in well known Spas using a variety of products and treatments
- Paige offers a wide range of treatments at SK,
- Favourite treatments are waxing and Lava Shells massage
- Paige loves working at SK and being part of amazing team.
- She loves making the clients happy making sure when they leave they have a smile on their face
Anna Sizer - Therapist
Anna has trained in beauty therapy for the past three years and enjoys all aspects of her role. She particularly likes the Pevonia range especially the great results clients get from regular facials and body treatments. Anna's favourite treatments are facials and waxing.
Julie Hodgson - Therapist
- Trained as a mature student and been in the industry for two years.
- Previously worked in another very highly recognised Spa, gaining experience in other brands and treatments.
- Since joining SK Julie has attended courses in CACI and threading and she enjoy both these treatments.
- Julie's favourite treatments are massages and facials, enjoying the results the Pevonia range delivers.
Laura Gahan - Therapist
-Joined the SK team in June 2016, after moving to the area from Ireland.
- Been a Beauty Therapist for over 7 years gaining experience in both Salon and Spas in Ireland and New York City.
- Very passionate about the profession and enjoy all aspects of the industry.- Prides herself in providing a professional and relaxed treatment for clients to unwind and enjoy. - Very excited to work with Pevonia again, after previously working with it in Monart 5 Star destination Spa.
Sophia Johnson - Therapist
Poppy Walker - Nail Technician
- Poppy Started in February 2016
- Poppy in our Nail Technician specialising in Acylics and Nail Art
- Poppy loves the challenge clients set her with Nail Art designs
Robyn Brighton - Spa Attendant
- Currently studying Level 3 Beauty Therapy at West Suffolk College
- Participated in Work experience at SK since September 2015
- Became Spa Attendant in September 2016
- Loves seeing clients leaving happy and feeling relaxed from treatments